Monday, October 15, 2007

Mr. Linky ~ Picking Through The Pieces

Bloggers participating in Wrapped Emotions' weekly prompt, Picking Through The Pieces, please sign Mr. Linky below with the direct link to your project post. Remember to also leave a comment on this post so that you will be entered for the weekly giveaway. As always, thanks for sharing.

Wrapped Emotions Participants
1. Nikki Angels of Heart
2. Nikki Angels of Heart Correct Link Sorry
3. Sheila / Kiki36
4. Melissa
5. EA
6. Bonnie
7. Julie @the Surrendered Scribe
8. killlashandra
9. Kim @ TheBitterBall
10. phyllis
11. Jenny is Live & in Color
12. melody is slurping life
13. Sarah@ Real Life
14. Jenny-up the hill
15. Lynnae @ From Under the Clutter
16. beingmade
17. Nesting Momma
18. Nesting Momma
19. De @ Paradise
20. Melissa@Banana Migraine
21. Angie@Sonflower
22. stacey h at the foot of the cross again...
23. Pinky / Jen
24. Tricia @ Unringing
25. Jenny is Live & in Color - New Challenge!

Learn more about Wrapped Emotions here.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

16 comments:

Sheila said...

I know that my project is not exactly as it should be - it morphed into a collage vs a mosaic. Never the less, I put my heart, soul and creativity into it, which to me, is the most important thing! :)

a said...

This week, my project took on a life of its own...that's what I love about unwrapping my emotions!

Bonnie said...

Hello Hello !! I had a blast doing this project ! Of course, it's now 20 minutes past midnight and I NEED TO GO TO BED !! but, I had to come put my name in the Mr. Linky and leave a comment to tell you how much I enjoyed doing this ! Bon

Julie Arduini said...

This was fun to do, hard to write in the post, but on the other side of that hard season I see so much. It was a great project, thanks Phyllis!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I got my project in! Not finished but at least this week I got something started. The idea of taking something apart and rebuilding it I found to be a refreshing!

Thanks.

Unknown said...

I pondered this one over and over. Wondering what to break, when I realized I didn't need to break anything. I just had to see that the broken pieces of my life had already created a beautiful whole.

Phyllis Sommer said...

now that i'm done, i can't wait to see what everyone came up with. i'm so glad this project was a good fone for so many of you!

Anonymous said...

I got the chance to redeem a broken art class memory from 8th grade.

Our imperfect pieces certainly can create a work of art!

Wil's Wheels said...

Mine is not where I intended to go. I don't like where I am right now...it's just so hard.

Phyllis, your post and project are beautiful. Unfortunately, I can't truly build, or put things together right now. I cannot see a clear picture. I tried. I can only see disjointed pieces of life.

Anonymous said...

This was an incredibly soul-searching a fun project. thank you phyllis!.. I can't wait to see everyone else's creations.

Anonymous said...

Completely cool assignment this week...even though it emotionally wiped me out! lol!!

De said...

WooHoo! Got it done. Barely on time.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

This one was really hard for me, as you'll see from my entry - I've decided I need to give myself more time :)

Anonymous said...

I hope a word mosiac is ok. I sure had fun making it.

Angie said...

My mosaic turned into a snack. Fun and inspiring as always...Thanks for the great idea, Phyllis!

Tricia said...

It was painful. But I did it. Thanks! :O)