Monday, October 1, 2007

Totally Unwrapped and Moving On

Oh.My.Goodness. I don't think I truly had any idea what was being ask of us with last week's prompt...ok, challenge (no better word to describe it). Each post that was shared brought forth emotions deep within myself and quite frankly, I was surprised to find how other women's realization of their fears made me look inward. There was definitely a connection between all of our posts. Perhaps we could sum it in saying, we are all learning to trust ourselves more and fear the unknown less. I think we truly unwrapped. Whew! Let's move on...

The winner (via random.org) of her choice of one of Zuda Gay's gorgeous handcrafted brooches is Jenny of Live And In Color. Lucky gal! Jenny, email me and I'll put you in touch with Zuda Gay to claim your beautiful gift. Thanks, Zuda Gay! I just love saying her name...it just flows off my tongue. Yeah, I really say it out loud when I type it.

Tomorrow I will be randomly choosing from the past week's participants (via random.org) a guest blogger for Wrapped Emotions. I will email you and give you the chance to accept or decline (oh please don't decline) in private. We'll also work out the week of your guest blogger spot for this month.

Please look at the WE blogroll, Expressive People, in the sidebar. If you are participating and I have not added a link to your blog, please email and let me know.

Remember that each week's prompt now goes up on Tuesday and posting your completed WE project is open through midnight EST the following Sunday.

See you here tomorrow. And believe me, this week will be nothing but fun. I'm wiped out...how about you?

6 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i can hardly wait!! last week was rough i am still in a corner licking my wounds...lol.. but BRING it on girl i am ready this week!

HolleeAnn

Angie said...

Congrats Jenny! I still plan on getting Zuda Gay's sunflower pendant for myself. How can I NOT when "Sonflower" is the name of my blog? (I love her name too, Melody).

AS said...

Yep, tired, but so grateful too, to have this delicious group of women supporting me, and to support. You all are just what I need!

Anonymous said...

oooh! I gasped when I saw my name! I rarely win anything! I'm so excited! Thanks Melody and Zuda Gay!

Julie Arduini said...

You know, as transparent and scary as that was, I felt the best I have in awhile. I feel free.

Zuda Gray is a name you have to say aloud! Congrats to Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenny!!!

This week is flying by too fast! I still haven't visited all the blogs from last week, and now we're on to a new assignment! Yikes!