Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mr. Linky ~ Enjoy Your Family

Bloggers participating in Wrapped Emotions' weekly prompt, Enjoy Your Family, please sign Mr. Linky below with the direct link to your project post. Remember to also leave a comment on this post so that you will be entered for the weekly giveaway. As always, thanks for sharing.

Wrapped Emotions Participants
1. Sara - It\'s not about that anyway.
2. Natural News - Family Time
3. Jenny is Live & in Color
4. Julie @the Surrendered Scribe
5. killlashandra
6. Sarah @ Real Life
7. Kim @ TheBitterBall
8. tiff @ three ring circus
9. Sheila @ My Memories
10. Mama Zen
11. babyamore
12. phyllis
13. Pinky
14. Lynnae @ From Under the Clutter
15. melody is slurping life
16. Nesting Momma at My Nesting Place
17. lesley
18. Stacy
19. Donetta@ A life Uncommon
20. Melissa@Banana Migraine
21. PhoenixTheBloggingMama
22. Bonnie @ Simple Beauty
23. EA
24. Mandy@2ndtotheright

Learn more about Wrapped Emotions here.

Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

16 comments:

JenLive! said...

Good prompt-caused me to be mindful of loving on my family this week!

Anonymous said...

This was a really timely prompt, because I have felt like I've been neglecting the family time lately. It helped me to savor it a little bit more.

Unknown said...

ready to spend some fun times with the kiddos!

Anonymous said...

This is my first time joining in. It was great.

Sheila said...

A very good prompt indeed!

Maude Lynn said...

Love this prompt!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I love this prompt too - great ideas . MY first time too

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just what I need right now, some peaceful family time. Now let's see if we can capture the peaceful part!
Love,
Pinky

Wil's Wheels said...

I had such a moment with my son this week. I have never been more thrilled to say "yes" and let a bunch of refrigerated food spoil.

Nesting Momma said...

fun. I had a great week with my family!

Lesley said...

Thanks for the prompt - it made me think about how much I enjoy the family!

Donetta said...

Thank you for the nice meme. I think that it will be a weekly for me. I have noticed you and your button. Had a little time to come over this morning. The flowers sent your way warmed me all last week. You are very loved. :)

Phoenix said...

Thanks so much for this prompt! I like so many others have hit a rough patch lately and this helped me focus on my kiddos! It was wonderful to slow down a bit! :)

Bonnie said...

Sorry I'm a little bit late with mine !!

AS said...

Sorry I'm so late!

mandaroo63 said...

Better late than never. But glad to still participate!!!!