Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mr. Linky ~ The Gift of Every Moment, Week One

Bloggers participating in Wrapped Emotions' weekly prompt, The Gift Of Every Moment, please sign Mr. Linky below with the direct link to your post. Comments are always welcome.

Thanks for sharing.

Wrapped Emotions Participants
1. tiff (three ring circus)
2. Beverly
3. Stacy
4. Nesting Momma
5. EA
6. WindowsWideOpen
7. Sheila @ My Memories
8. Kim @ TheBitterBall
9. Sara - It\'s not about that anyway.
10. Jenny is Live & in Color
11. phyllis
12. PhoenixTheBloggingMama!
13. killlashandra
14. Childlife @ In The Life Of A Child
15. Sarah (a little comic releif)
16. Donetta@ A life Uncommon
17. melody is slurping life
18. Bonnie @ Simple Beauty
19. Jen
20. Stephanie @ Inspired
21. Julie @the Surrendered Scribe

Learn more about Wrapped Emotions here.

Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Melody, the wonderful woman behind this group... I am praying for you health and your family.

I would like my fellow WE participants to join me in lighting a candle for Melody. Click my link here on this post to see how.

Kim @ TheBitterBall

Phoenix said...

Just wanted to say I hope you are having a good day Melody! :)

Lindy said...

Lots of prayers that you will recover quickly coming from our home to yours, Meldody. Jacqui prayed especially for you before going to sleep last night : )

Donetta said...

These moment to remember that could have been unforgettable in a different way had it not been for divine providence.

Wil's Wheels said...

Hey! I'm slowly getting around to your posts and, of course, loving them. I will post a new Mr. Linky tomorrow for the coming week.

Merry Christmas!

Bonnie said...

Phew ... I was worried that I would miss the Mr. Linky for this week !! This post took me a lot longer than I thought it would !!

Jen said...

My online pal, ChildLife, shared this blog with me. I'm new, and I hope I did this right. I'm looking forward to reading all the posts.
Jen

inspired said...

I am finally taking part! I love this. I didn't know if I would be able to come up with a post that would fit this. I posted this post on my blog and then took a chance. I felt like this one would fit the bill!

Stephanie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/inspired