Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mr. Linky ~ The Gift of Every Moment, Week Two

Bloggers participating in Wrapped Emotions' weekly prompt, The Gift Of Every Moment Week Two , please sign Mr. Linky below with the direct link to your post. Comments are always welcome. Thanks for sharing.


Wrapped Emotions Participants
1. Sara ~ It\'s not about that anyway
2. WindowsWideOpen
3. Jen &
4. Jen @ Unique But Not Alone
5. Julie @the Surrendered Scribe
6. Killlashandra
7. Sarah @ Real Life
8. Donetta@ A life Uncommon
9. Angie @ Sonflower
10. Sheila @ My Memories
11. RocketMom @Exploring New Worlds
12. Bonnie@SimpleBeauty
13. Stacy
14. beingmade
15. Jenny is Live & in Color
16. Pinky @ Cheese In My Shoe
17. PhoenixTheBloggingMama
18. Childlife @ In The Life Of A Child
19. Melody is Slurping Life

Learn more about Wrapped Emotions here.

Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

5 comments:

Windows Wide Open said...

You're still in our prayers, Melody :)

~~

Donetta said...

I have been unable to find your other site. I think I read some time ago. I am concerned of your health and do not know what trial you are facing. Pull up courage that it shield you Eph 6:10. Good verse to stand on. ~d

Cheryl said...

I've been watching WE for a while, but found it difficult to make the time to participate. "The Gift of Every Moment" was exactly what I needed to jump in. Thank you.

Stacy said...

Mine for this week, is more of a fun thing about the holidays for me. :)

Hope you are recovering and feeling better, Melody. (((HUGS)))

Wil's Wheels said...

I'm completely behind. I just posted mine for last week and will be closing this linky and putting up a new one for this week. I plan to visit later tonight.

I love peeking into everyone's lives, especially this time of year. Continue to enjoy the gift of this moment. :)